Cute & Adorable Stuffs ♥

Friday 14 September 2012

I moved :)

Views
Assalamualaikum w.b.t 

Apa khabar semua ? Sihat ? Min sihat alhamdulilah :* 
So , this is my new blog . I moved from > Old Blog :)

Hihi , Min bukan saja ' berpindah ' blog . Banyak benda . Dalam hidup , tak semua benda yang kita inginkan akan menjadi realiti . kan ? Itulah hidup Min sekarang . 

Last night , Min baru dapat tahu kawan Min telah kembali ke rahmatullah semalam . Actually , it was 3 months ago but I just knew last night . Sedih kan ? Al-fatihah buat Yasmin . I keep on reciting surah Al-fatihah , ayat Qursi for her . It was the only thing I can do for her now . I'm strong because of you Yasmin . 

Yasmin Johan eusoffe .lahir 22.2.1995 pemain piano 

@yasmin j hunwick telah kembali ke sisi allah pada11.50 

malam @ 3hb June 2012 AL-FATIHAH .


I knew her from Tagged and we became close after that . 

But suddenly lost contact and just got the news last night . 

Ya Allah :'(


That's all . Enough of tears . Life must go on . Ciao bella :*

No comments :

Post a Comment

Kekasih Hati Cik Jasmine ♥